The OIS Central import inventory tool is used to import inventory data from an Excel document (Excel Ver. 97-2003 – FileName.xls).
1. Log-in into www.oiscentral.com
2. Click on the “Warehouse” tab.
3. Click on the “Warehouse Menu” and select “Import Inventory”
4. In the Import Inventory screen; “Drag & Drop the Excel file to import” or click on the “Choose File” button and then select the Excel file to be imported (Excel Ver. 97-2003 – FileName.xls). Use the OIS Excel template “OIS_Inventory_Import_Template.xls”.
5. Once the file has been selected, then the filename will show at the bottom of the screen. Click on the “Next” button to continue.
6. At the “Match Corresponding Excel Columns” screen; check-off the field “Reset” if a reset for all the products not included in the Excel document needs to be resettled to 0 quantities.
7. For the “Item Code” field, click on pull-down field and select “ItemCode” (This is the column name from Excel)
8. For the “Quantity” field, click on pull-down field and select “quantity” (This is the column name from Excel)
9. Select the “Warehouse” from the Warehouse pull-down field.
10. Select the “Employee” from the Employee pull-down field.
11. Select the “Location” from the Location pull-down field (This is NOT REQUIRED and it is optional).
12. Click on the “Next” button to continue and to start the import process.