Simple and flexible, all from the cloud
OIS iMobile is the next generation software (iPad/iPhone/Android) for sales force automation, van sales, store calls, merchandising and in-store audits. No more faxes, phone calls or emails to keep communication between the field and the main office. OIS iMobile integrates with OIS Central (Web-based BackOffice), Quickbooks, Peachtree and other .
- Optimizes field efficiency and effectiveness
- The customer’s orders are processed instantly and faster
- Reduction of human errors during the order taking process
- Less personnel required for order taking
- Eliminate double or triple entries in various systems.
- Better control for custom pricing for different type of customers
- Monitor your sales team performance
- View customer’s recurring order template; order is pre filled with frequently ordered products
- View customers past orders
- Intuitive mobile applications boost field rep performance
- Google maps for customer’s locations
OIS iMobile iPad Order Process
Screenshot OIS iMobile iPhone Version
Screenshot OISiMobile iPad Version
This is where the sales representative creates the order electronically. The order includes:
customer information, products ordered /quantities, shipment date, payments, customer’s signature and general comments to the main office.
If authorized, the sales representative has the option to update the product prices in the order or customers will receive the assigned group price level.
There are two types of returns; it can be included in the new order being placed or it can be a credit order in its own.
Every sales representative can configure their routes for each day of the week.
Customers not Buying
For the customers that are not buying, the sales representative can log the visit and specify the reason why the customer did not want to place a new order.
Customers with Open Invoices
During the creation of new order and after selecting the customer, an alert will be displayed to inform the sales representive that the customer has open invoices pending.